Monday, March 06, 2006

The Academy Awards


so just like last year we had the option to fill out our oscar predictions and throw $5 in a pool with everyone that wanted to participate on tour and the winner gets the money. Well, last year I came in second and I had all my own predictions so I was happy with myself but there was no second place prize. the winner last year took like $70 back to there hotel room with them. So I was against playing this year until they announced there would be a second place prize. And then I thought about my friends Amanda and Charlie who are like oober into the Oscars....so I went to there blog's and just put all there info together and vuala! I had MY Oscar predictions. There were a few I wish I hadn't went with either one of them on but all and all I did great. So great that I took first place!! But the pool this year was only like $30. Dont get me wrong, I'm still totally excited. I woke up this morning with $5 until pay day and then I got to load luggage this morning ($1 a bag) AND it was announced that I had the winning predictions!! So my $5 went to $61 between the hours of 6:00 and 7:00a.m. Good start to the day huh??? Thank you Amanda and Charlie for helping me out so I could afford groceries this week! And keep up the good work!!! I got 17 out of 24 right.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Good for you! Which ones did you miss?

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

If you would have just done all my predictions you would have had 21 out of 24!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home