Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Confessions Tour


Today was the day! All year long my friend Erika and I have said that we are going to the next Madonna show together. Today Icon members (Fan club) got the chance to get the pre-sale tickets and Erika is an Icon member. She can only get TWO tickets through Icon and she chose me!!! I was so excited! I AM so excited! The tickets were a titch pricey but nothing more than I expected and I think the same amount I paid for last time. I just feel so lucky, if it werent for Erika I would doubt I would even be able to get tickets! THANK YOU ERIKA!!! Love that girl!

We will attend the Wednesday June 14th show in Chicago at the United Center.

Listed below are two of the possible set list that could be....which one would you wanna see???

LIST ONE
1. Jump
2. Future Lovers
3. I love New York
4. Borderline
5. Get together
6. Dress You Up
7. Hung up
8. Sorry
9. Like a Prayer
10. Take a Bow
11. Isaac
12. Forbidden Love
13. Ray Of Light
14. Open Your Heart
15. Like it Or Not
16. Live to Tell
17. Lucky Star
18. Push
19. Let It Will Be
20. Everybody

LIST TWO
1.Hung Up
2.Where's The Party?
3.La isla Bonita
4.Music
5.Love Profusion
6.Get Together
7.Isaac
8.Erotica
9.Nothing Really Matters
10.Jump
11.Everybody
12.Dress You Up
13.I Love New York
14.Holiday
15.Bedtime Story
16.Hollywood
17.Skin
18.Ray Of Light
19.Sorry
20.Borderline
21.Keep The Trance (new track)
22.History (new track)
23.Like A Virgin

7 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I would like list one better.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I prefer list 2

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Are you trying to start a fight with me Casey? List one is SO much better.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I also like list 2. While I love Live to Tell, how could you not want to hear Where's the Party?

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i'm likeing what I see...

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Casey said...

So there you have it Scott. 3 people like lsit 2 better. Which proves you like crappy songs. HA!

Oh, and if they are selling purple leotards at the concert like Madge is wearing, I TOTALLY WANT ONE! Buy one for me and I will pay you back!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Casey...my favorite phrase of yours is..."buy one for me and I'll pay you back" you say that about like everything and you know I live on ramen noodles. but i love you. Just because Scott said he liked the other list doesnt mean those songs are crappy! No Madge song is crappy! Except her remake of "American Pie"...that was just odd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home