Monday, April 03, 2006

Eating habits


Eating right on tour is riducously hard, ecspecially on a budget. The last two weeks I stayed at hotels with kitchens and I made my food every day. I had chicken, salads, turkey sandwiches, scrambeled eggs...you name it! Somewhat healthy things I could prepare. When we dont have kitchens and I dont eat out I am stuck with ramen, easy mac, canned foods (soup & good ole chef boy Ardee) peanut butter and jelly and like crackers and chips for snacks. While this stuf is "fun" and what not. I hate eating that way! Hate it! And if I choose to go out to get a nice salad or something I end up spending at least $10.

What is a boy to do? I really hate all this sodium and stuff and even worse I make it all in a hot pot so when I make it, it all burns to the pot. boo hoo....what the hell?? I cant wait to have an apartment again so I can just get home and make myself a nice spinach fresh green salad with some dried cranberries and mushrooms and some low fat raspberry walnut paul newman dressing with a titch of feta cheese to top it off. YUM!

I make a mean spinach, onion, mushroom and feta cheese omelette...SO GOOD! not this week though....

I think I need to order a pizza.

Whats your guilty pleasure food of choice?

4 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, I also love pizza. And having Pizza Hut sponser the show and feed us between shows. Not cute.

I am lucky to have Shari on tour with me. She has a group of us doing the whole Body For Life thing. She also travels with a freaking kitchen, thanks to her truck-driving boyfriend! So, I have been eating relatively healthy, besides the few times that I cheat a little. I also started doing abs before the shows, AND I went to the gym last night. I am a MACHINE!!!! haha!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I would also like to add that you just commented on practically EVERY post currently on my blog. Hilarious!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love it when you write titch.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I could practically live on pizza rolls. The other night after work, I wanted some so bad,so I stopped at the gas station... and they didn't have any! I was crushed, and I probably won't ever go to that gas station again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home