Sunday, April 16, 2006

odd celebrity sightings...


Justin Jeffre....his name is Justin Jeffre. Who knew?

So last night me and a few peeps took part in a seder. After the seder a few of us went to this bar called "madonna's"...NOT a gay bar...you would think though. We had a really good time and then my friend Chereese was like "We only have one show tomorrow and these guys I been talkin to be cute, lets go to an after hours bar with them". Emily and I were game so the three of us set off to this other place...I dont remember the name but it was a bar that served beer and pizza at 3 in the morning. HEAVEN!

so we order a pizza and we are waiting for it and we decided that we didnt really want to be there and sleep sounded lovely. As we are waiting for the pizza behind us is Justin Jeffre from 98 degrees. Obviously....he's not Nick Lachey and I dont expect any of you to know any of their names so I'll describe Justin like this....the one that is the least cute out of the four and the one who has no muscles, the one in the picture to the left hidden behind everyone wearing all black. I always felt bad for this guy, I felt like Nick was gonna get all beyonce and Justin was gonna get kicked out and then that other one.....the one thats not nick or chris(dancing with the stars)....chris right? I felt like the not chris or not nick guy would be eventually replaced by a buff Aaron Carter. See? All Destiny's Childs and stuff....It's not to late. They could still do it. what was the point of this post....OH YEAH! So yeah, justin Jeffre, the strangest one out of the bunch was standing there munching pizza and I said really loud (I was drunk) "it's the ugly one from 98 degrees"....STUPID. I dont think he heard me but we left very soon after my loud mouth word vomited all over the place.

the picture to the right is him and my friends pretended to be posing for a picture so we could get one of him...just cuz I guess. proof? i dunno. Ladies and gentlemen...justin Jeffre.

good pizza.

what was your strangest celebrity run in?

8 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Last year, I was at dinner in Traverse City with Nate and my friends Sarah and Christine, and I saw this really fat guy who kind of looked like Michael Moore. So I nudged Nate and I said "Hey, look, it's Michael Moore," thinking I was being funny because it was just some fat guy who looked like Michael Moore. In actuality, it WAS Michael Moore. I felt like a tool.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

dustin, you are an asshole. proof positive. and amanda, of course it was michael moore. it was traverse city.
and damn, i sound like a dick.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I was working in a Gymbore (kids clothes in the mall) and in walked Mindy Cohen - Natalie from the Facts of Life. Yup! Her and her friend bought really really ugly tights for her friends little girl..... How bad is that?

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Oh no! I can't believe you said that out loud, although I am sure poor Justin is aware that he was the "ugly one". All boy bands have one (Lance Bass comes to mind....)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

To clarify, the one from dancing with the stars is Drew. He couldn't ever have been kicked out of 98 degrees because he's actually Nick's brother. I watched too much Newlyweds. I don't really have fun celebrity encounters though.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Casey said...

That's awesome!

I've seen a few famous people, working at Disney and all.

I was Star Jones, back when she was fat. I yelled HI to her, but she ignored me. Fat bitch!

Blair, from the Facts of Life, was in our parade one day. I was in Goofy at the time, but I really wanted to scream "I LOVE YOU BLAIR!" really loud!

And he is ugly! It's not mean if it's the truth! ;)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

when do you come back to chicago?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger DEREK said...

mine was with Val Kilmer. He was quite shorter than I ever imagined. He was dancing beside my sister and I, and I made sure I bumped into him a few times, but not to hard, or hard as I would have liked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home