Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter brunch





Every year my company pays for their employees to enjoy an Easter Brunch. My company manager thought that this year instead of having it on Easter (when we have shows) it would be better to have it on our day off. So wednesday night the majority of us gathered at Benihana's. It was delicious. I had the Hibachi steak and it was oh so good. I sat with my gal pals Erika and Joice. Joice had never been and she kept the entire table entertained. The chef's name was Aaron and he was cute and fun. Erika and I shared some saketini's...martini's made with sake. Those were also delicious! I'm going to include more than enough photos cuz we had a really good time...


he made the fried rice into a heart for Joice...it goes from sweet to creepy in like 2.2 seconds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home