Friday, April 07, 2006

Lucky Number Sleven


I went with my friend Erika to see Lucky Number Sleven tonight after our last show of the day. I LOVED THIS MOVIE! I normally wouldnt have chosen to see this if my movie going experiences werent free this week. But they are and it interested me.

I dont have a thing for Josh Hartnett. Never have really, I never thought he was hot or felt the need to watch one of his movies. I thought he was excellent in this. It made me actually wanna see more movies that he has done. And Lucy Liu....I loved her to begin with but her character in this is adorable from the minute she steps into her first scene. Where has she been anyway?

I will say that I now think Josh is hot...he is in a towel for like the first 30 minutes of the movie and getting the shit kicked out of him and taking it like a fucking trooper....thats hot.

Oh yeah...and Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman and blah blah blah.

What was Lucy Liu in last?

SUMMARY:
LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN is a comic thriller that twists and turns its way through an underworld of crime and revenge where nothing is as it seems. Set in New York City, a case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses; The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to escape the maze alive.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I love Lucy... Liu.

Dude, you have seen WAY too many movies lately. Hey, have you been eating crazy amounts of concessions food, or have you been able to resist the smell of movie popcorn?

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

totally resisted...bought it once...okay twice. But 2 out of 6 movie goings isnt that bad huh? Wait! Only once...I brought my own popcorn in a couple times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home