Thursday, April 13, 2006

A day away from the street...


I am playing in Cincinnati,OH this week and I rented a car to head up to Michigan to visit some peeps on Tuesday. On my way there I stopped by Ann Arbor to see the beautiful Kelly Vieau. This girl and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and I hadnt seen her in such a long time! We went to a cute restaraunt and chowed down on some amazing spinach artichoke dip and then she had a chef salad and I had a greek salad.....and we both had their drink special, raspberry long island ice tea. It's a good thing I wasn't staying with her Monday night because her and I would have drank several of those bad boys!

I didn't really have the time to stop off in Ann Arbor but I am super duper glad that I did. I hadnt seen kelly in over two years. I stopped in Ann Arbor when i was in Michigan in February and I have been kicking myself in the butt ever since for NOT paying a visit to Kelly (Boobs) Vieau.

We had some great laughs as we caught eachother up on life and I can't wait to see her again!

Then I made it to Saginaw and visited with Paul, his family, my mother and some great friends. I actually saw more people than i thought I would get to see. It is always so nice to get away from tour even if it's only for a couple days. As much as I love Michigan....I can't wait to get back to Chicago!!! But I loves me Sagnasty peeps!

What are some nickname's you have for some of your close friends?

8 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so nice to see you and Kell friends again. I only wish I was there too!! :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

It was good to see you again, even if it was for a very short time.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Aww, I miss MY friends...

Well, I usually call you "bitch" ... as in "Love you, bitch." And I do love you.

Umm, I called Emily "Booby". I usually just call my friends "Crackhead", or "Fucknut", "Assface" .. stuff like that.

Cute pic of you and Paul. Glad to hear that you guys got to spend some time together... ;)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I am very busy and important, so I won't hold it against you that I didn't get to see you while you were here.
My college theatre friends call me Mans. I like it. It's diminutive but masculine all at once. Other people call me MLD2K. I like it, too. It's sort of robotic, in a pageant-y way.
Nate calls me Slapnut.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

my dad calls my friends "hos."
and lots of my friends call me "toes." which works, i guess, since they rhyme.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extra-extra very busy and important, so I won't hold it against you that I didn't get to see you while you were here. Maybe...

The nickname has always been Birdie -since I was a wee tot. Joey B used to call me Princess Fabula, and my employees call me God - as they should

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT believe that I did not chcek this sooner!! Christina called, and was like, "I hear you look FABULOUS- via Dustin." Becky says, "I wish that I was there!"
We are GODS Dustin!! I love it! and I love you!! THANK YOU for seeing me, for calling me... and most of all for being a part of my heart.... I will see you again baby! SOON!
Love you!!!!!!
BOOBS

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

never before has the parking lot of circuit-city been so damn hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home