Friday, April 07, 2006

Phat Girlz


I saw Phat Girlz this afternoon between my shows. Mo'nique, as usual, was hilarious! But it was kinda like....and?? I mean, dont get me wrong-everyone should feel great about themselves and I honestly think she looks damn good. But it's not so much a vanity issue to me as it is a health one. I myself am probably 30+ lbs over weight. I feel like that is unhealthy and I would like to change it. Sometimes I really like my belly...gives me that football player kinda look....yeah I said it. But I need to lose some weight for my health. I think this movie sends a great message about feeling good about yourself and loving yourself but not really a good message about being health concious. Or I'm just thinking to much about it. It was funny but you can wait for video.

my favorite line "Those god damn mix green bags of salad PISS ME OFF!!"

Who is your favorite phat girl?

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Casey said...

YOU ARE! LOVE YOU BITCH!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

Both of you guys are so wrong!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Kimberely Locke - I fell in love with HER eighth world wonders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home