Monday, December 26, 2005

The city of long winded speeches ...

So, I am now back home from "home". I thought I hadnt been back to Michigan for christmas in 2 years, I was corrected upon my arrival. In fact it has been 3 years since I had been in Michigan for christmas. It was amazing to get to see family and friends during this O so festive season. My dog was as def as usual. Sunshine would have drank as much as usual but she got kinda sick on Friday night. That left me to drink without my sis on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, which, after not being home in some time was sad for me :-( But I didnt let that stop me from enjoying some cocktails. Things were Merry, people were happy, and it didnt snow. Sounds like christmas, yeah?

Michigan was wonderful. But there is something to be said for Chicago on Christmas. I have spent the last 3 christmas eve and day's here. They were wonderful. I loved seeing family and friends in Michigan but it was also so relaxing to have absolutly no obligations or responsibilities the last 3 years. Honestly, I wouldnt trade either one of them and I feel fortunate that I do have 2 places to call home. Ecspecially with all the F-ing travel I do these days "home" is a wonderful word. Hope everyone had a wonderfully safe and happy Holiday.

Got any crazy stories from the Holidays? Hit me with your best shot.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Christmas, and your sister wasn't drinking? I don't know how my sister and I would cope with the holidays without good ol' alcohol.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Casey said...

oh, i got a christmas story for you. go check out my blog. you'll enjoy it!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I have a crazy Christmas story about this fella I met on the train on my way back to Michigan was super duper key-razy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home