Saturday, December 24, 2005

Home for the Holidays...

Alright kids, no matter what. Resist any urges the family may make you have to tear down any and all christmas decorations, burn the tree down or bitch slap that one relative. Take a deep breath and count backwards from 10!!! You might need to make it 15......

"I said I'll be ready when I'm ready! I'm not going to church because God is the devil and I can't take a shower until Sunshine's nasty clothes come out of the wash that she puked on last night!!!! I'll wrap Tyler's gift before tomorrow and YES I let the dog out about 10 minutes ago......is Sunnie really that hung over? And YES mom for the last time, I heard you loud and clear-you like my hair better when it's short! Um mom, I think the tree is on fire....gotta go"

6 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I feel you.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Glad you got your taco bell. I am soon going to blog about meeting a slew of your bloggers all in one ay!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

tell them i love them.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Merry Christmas. Glad I got the chance to see you again.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I MISS YOU! Try being on tour for X-mas. BOO!

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GEE DUSTIN I'M REALLY GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR 4 DAYS AT HOME SO SO MUCH SOUNDS LIKE WE LIVE IN SOME KIND OF A MADHOUSE. HOW WAS CHRISTMAS DAY AND CHRISTMAS EVE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home