Monday, December 26, 2005

The Family Stone


Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel McAdams, Luke Wilson.....need I say more? There are even a couple names I didnt even mention that were worth mentioning. The movie was excellent. I was a little confused at first because I was laughing my ass off and then B*A*M!!!!! They hit you with some tear jerking moves. My only problem was that I was laughing and really enjoying myself and then they just hit you with some sad real life open your eyes shit. But that didnt matter to me, I thought the movie was brilliant and I wanna see it again. The reviews have said that this family is portrayed as sort of over the top "disfunctional" which struck me as odd....I found the family in the movie to be one of the coolest,normal, "real" and loving families ever portrayed on film. From almost the begining I found myself caring for every character. Diane Keaton was so wonderful to watch-she was perfect ine this role. Then there is My wonderul Rachel McAdams-I freaking LOVE Her! And this movie was no exception. It was great to see Sarah Jessica Parker as someone NOT named Carrie Bradshaw. I know, we all love Carrie, but we all love Sarah, the best part is she picked the best script for her "come back" to film. Well I think so...GO SEE IT!

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I don't know how to do links in the body of my blog... how do you do that?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

easy, you just copy them like that from moviefone.com and then paste! Easy as pie.

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long are you home for? I'll go see this with you if you want to see it again! We should hang out anyway.

- Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home