Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The perfect cup..


So I am back at my apartment in Chicago and It was so nice to wake up this morning to daylight after sleeping in a basement the last 4 days. Seriously, I could sleep my life away in a basement. Instead-It's 9:33 a.m. and I have nothing to do today and I am UP! love that. I got up just in time to.....

So I mentioned before that my house mate Tara makes the nastiest coffee and last week when she left for work I dumped out an entire pot and made my own. Well, today she walked in the kitchen and proceeded to make the coffee and then went and took a shower. Well, when she went into the shower I filled the coffee maker with like 4 more cups of water-the coffee is delicious and she cant tell the difference.

Do I show her the error of her ways? What would you do?

4 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I think you should make a big show of making the morning coffee when she's in the kitchen... maybe she'll learn something.
I love the new look of your blog... blue is so classy.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I also like the new look. And I'd see how long it goes til she figures it out. :) Miss you!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You should just tell her to read your blog so you don't have to be there when she finds out her coffee sucks.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

yeah, show her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home