Monday, December 26, 2005

Strangers With Candy

I have loved and always will love an F-ed up little sitcom from Comedy Central called "Strangers With Candy". I own all the DVD's.The movie is to be released December 31st 2005....but this is the 3rd release date that has been set. I'm scared it's gonna get bumped again or even more scared that it's gonna get pulled from distribution all together. the movie industry has been toying with me for a year on this one.Promising a date and then changing it! Let's hope this one sticks.

Have you seen Strangers with Candy? got a favorite episode?

5 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love this show. I had no idea they were making a movie out of it though. How exciting. Hopefully it will actually come out. I'll start a petition to get it released if they change the date again.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I knew I could count on you skittles!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I don't have a favorite episode, but I will for sure be seeing this movie - I love everything about Amy Sedaris!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I do like the show, but don't always love it. I love Sedaris, but a lot of the jokes just flop.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i think it's not the jokes that flop Charlie but your sense of your humor that flops....that just flopped huh?

Hahaha-flop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home