Thursday, December 29, 2005

mmmm breakfast...


This is my fav fav diner in Chicago. It's by my first apartment here and not to far away from my current one so it's been a staple for my greasy fix. It's at Ashland and North ave.This morning I met my friend Jordan here for breakfast. It was excellent as usual. 2 eggs over easy with wheat toast, hashbrowns, and 2 sausage patty's. YUM! The coffee is great and they even serve beer and wine...open 24 hours! My waitress that I adore wasnt there but the waitress I had was cool. Jordan walked in and made a grand entrance by knocking her water over with her purse. good times!

Whats your favorite breakfast place and what do you order?

5 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, we've been having breakfast here at the hotels. Great thing about Holland - all the hotels have free breakfast in the morning! AWW YAH! I am currently in love with these croissants that they serve at breakfast. They are SOOO good. As far as breakfast in the states ... hmm, I usually don't eat breakfast. But I do enjoy the Waffle House. And Cracker Barrel.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love biscuits and gravy, anywhere, but particularly at Grandma's Kitchen in Interlochen. It's a seedy place, but the food is cheap and delicious!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I like breakfast at Uncommon Ground, but that is fancy brunch stuff. There is this place near Broadway and Lawrence that I used to go to that I like a lot. I like greezy spoons...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I can't remember the last time I ate breakfast. I do have a habit of eating breakfast foods at night though. I love pancakes, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Noland said...

my favorite breakfast place is Cracker Barrel..., I used to be addicted. You know its good shit when you work a place and still love the food. I ordered grandmas breakfast... 2 pancakes (with peaches on top), 2 scrambled eggs, sugar cured ham and hash brown casserole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home