Friday, December 30, 2005

Dreams...


So I just woke up from this dream and I think its really bothering me because I cant stop thinking about it. I have this HUGE painting I found in the trash like 2 years ago. It's an odd painting but it takes space up on the walls and has served as a conversational piece several times. The painting pictured to the left is NOT the painting-but i needed I pic to represent yo!

My house mate Tara made it very clear to everyone that she doesnt like the painting. She would much rather have a blank space on the wall. There was even talk about it coming down when I left for tour. But it has stayed on the wall, my other house mate Niki really likes it.

So I had this crazy dream that Tara took down the painting. Not only took it down but took it completly apart. And then replaced this huge painting with like an 8x10 picture of Eor from winnie the pooh! She was very cold about the whole situation in my dream. I just didnt understand why she had to take it apart, or why she didnt tell me before she did it , or why she didnt just wait for me to go back on tour and then take it down......SEE! It's really bothering me. Maybe I should like bolt my painting into the wall before I go back out on the road next week.

Ya'll had any dreams worth mentioning lately?

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Before I came to my parents' house for Christmas, I had this dream that I had to pick Nate up from the airport so we could go to my aunt's house for Christmas dinner, and there was a blizzard and I was riding a Vespa and my brother was running along behind me to make sure my scooter didn't get stuck in the snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home