Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lucky's


My house mate Niki and I dined at "Club Lucky" tonight. My other house mate Tara and myself went there about a year ago for drinks but Niki and I actually sat in the restaraunt and had dinner tonight. the atmosphere was very dark and peaceful and of course, very italian. I just had some rigatoni with mushrooms and marinara, it was very good and my martini's were delicious! Grey Goose, dirty, up with 3 olives please. It was my christmas gift from Niki. Thank you NIKI!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

never heard of this place. What is the price range? I wish I knew bucktown better.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

price range was very WIDE, they had like sandwiches under $10 but then entrees up to like $30.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home