Friday, April 07, 2006

The Inside Man



Wednesday night I went and saw "Inside Man". I didn't really want to but there was nothing else at the theatre I wanted to see or hadn't seen already and a group of friends told me they loved Inside Man and I shouldnt miss it.

It was okay. I didn't think it was anything spectacular. Is Denzel always after a bad guy in his movies? And do his teeth always look that fake? Jodie Foster was sexylicious to me....I dont know why. She never really has been attractive in my eye. Nice looking and all but in this movie her character was yummy...she was kind of smirking the entire time. Loved that. Now...Clive Owen, he is yummy and he was the bad guy so that was really sexy....what is on my mind?

Okay....summary-It's about a bank robbery. In my oppinion you can wait to rent it. In my friends oppinion it's a must see. you make the call.

Has anyone out there ever thought Jodie Foster was Foxy?

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Nell. She was hot in that movie. She was all "wilderness woman - I can't speak English" hot.

Chicka pay! Tay in de win! May walk with LOrrrDah!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

kate...i was just thinking when i wrote that how dykey she looks in "Silence of the lambs"....I think I knew what your response was going to be.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

no really kate...she looked AND sounded Dykey, her voice dropped like 10 octives...I'm not taking it back. :-) But I still luv ya....hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home