Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Free Movies




As I said before, we did a ticket trade with the local movie theatre so we get to see free movies all week. I saw three today. The only problem is that their movie selection kind of sucks.... Friday they have some decent ones coming out but by then I am working and who knows if I will get to go then. In general I dont think there are many good movies out right now but if there are and I'm not thinking of them this theatre is definatly NOT playing them.

These are the 3 I saw. Not much to say about them. I watched 2 horror films and a cartoon....I saw tons of people die and George is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. But really, you can wait to rent any of these movies. I wish the popcorn would have been free.

What did you see at the movie theatre last?

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

Brokeback Mountain came out today, and we had a little private viewing today! It was one persons first time, so it was a special moment. . . god I love that movie!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Failure to Launch was the last movie I saw. I say, don't even bother to rent it.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Last thing I saw was Transamerica ... which was fabulous.

Chris, you REALLY need to watch another movie besides Brokeback!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

The last movie I saw in a theater was "Slither" .. It was the most fun I've had at the movies in a long, long time .. just goofy, gross and really, really funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home